- High School Diploma/GED certification required; Some college required;
- At least 3 years of work experience in training capacity or similar role;
- Proven track record of conducting successful training programs;
- Exceptional attention to detail and talent for accuracy and precision;
- Familiar with current training techniques; experience designing and implementing curricula;
- Adequate computer skills; Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Ability to be flexible- Days/Hours subject to change in accordance with program needs;
- Must be highly motivated, effective communication- have excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish a plus;
- Required to travel to City jails and Fortune Society offices.
- May be required to travel to offices for meetings and/or trainings.
- Must be willing to travel between DOC facilities, if necessary.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.