- Associate’s degree in public health, human services, criminal justice, sociology or related field preferred with a strong background in statistical analysis and/or data management. Bachelor’s or Master's degree a plus;
- Must have a thorough knowledge of MS Office, including Excel at an advanced level that includes the utilization of the Analysis Toolpak;
- A minimum of two years relevant work experience, preferably in a nonprofit social service setting;
- Must be detail-oriented with superior analytical skills. Ability to do "big picture" thinking and solve problems in a way that is creative and collaborative;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills coupled with exceptional people skills;
- Although not required, knowledge of and proficiency in the following will be useful: SQL, CaseWorthy, query construction, and Visual Basic;
- Experience with quality assurance and/or quality improvement;
- Appreciation of Fortune’s work in serving people who have been incarcerated and those who are at risk; and
- We seek talented, dedicated individuals from all walks of life who possess a strong commitment to the Fortune Society’s mission. Relevant life experience is a plus.
Travel Requirements – May require travel to Harlem, NY office.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, citizenship status, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.