Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
We are looking for a POS Inactivity Account representative to identify reasons why a merchant is not processing, utilize all available resources to help retain processing, and continually work towards the reduction of inactive accounts. This agent will initially train and assist our Support Team and then be reassigned to POS System Management and take on inactivity tasks.
- Provide exceptional service with all interactions with our merchants, sales partners, and staff.
- Must have excellent judgment skills to be able to resolve all POS Inactivity issues utilizing all resources available.
- Must continue to learn and remain up-to-date on Shift4 products and services.
- Ensure all relevant communications, records, and data are documented meticulously.
- Actively monitor POS Inactive accounts as well as provide timely updates and reporting.
- Apply POS Inactivity Fee (PIF) billing, refunds, and write offs as deemed necessary.
- Field incoming POS Inactivity calls and tickets to diagnose and resolve any and all issues.
- Any additional responsibilities assigned by management.
- Self-starter that requires little supervision to perform daily job functions.
- Must have capacity to maintain professionalism while deescalating even the most complex of issues.
- Must be capable of providing in-depth training on POS Inactivity procedures if deemed necessary.
- Must be able to organize, track, and maintain a multitude of issues at any given time.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- High level of dedication to becoming an expert in all of Shift4’s products and services.
- Bilingual is a plus but not necessary.
High school diploma or equivalent is required
We are looking for individuals that are extremely self-sufficient, available to work flexible hours, & hold themselves to the highest standards of professionalism. We will be evaluating candidates based on how they interview, prior experiences, knowledge and references.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.