StoneMor’s Purpose is People.
We are committed to investing in our employees to help them achieve greatness. We truly believe that our employees are the heart and foundation of our success. As part of our ongoing commitment, we are offering new and improved benefit options for full time employees including 401K with a company match, enhanced training programs, career advancement opportunities and so much more! We are also providing the highest level of safety for our front line workers. Consider the possibilities of joining our award winning culture and team and let StoneMor show you all we have to offer!
As one of the largest companies in its space, StoneMor Inc. has the privilege of being able to help thousands of people arrange their legacies, and remember and honor their loved ones. The organization provides a broad scope of products and services through the ownership, development, and operation of cemeteries and funeral homes in multiple states. Customers are able to plan and pre-purchase their burial plot, casket or urn, vault, mausoleum space, and other details connected to a burial.
Click here to learn a little more about our company culture!
We are currently seeking a Sales Representative to join our team! We are seeking compassionate, energetic, service minded individuals with integrity, who are financially ambitious and enjoy helping others.
StoneMor offers structured paid training. We also provide opportunities for growth and promotion within our Company through proven leadership and sales ability.
In addition to significant income potential, we also offer a competitive benefits package for our Full-Time Employees including: Medical, Dental, 401k with a company match, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Vision, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discount Programs, Generous PTO Programs, Volunteer Opportunities & much more!
- One of the highest commission rates in the industry;
- Paid, structured training both in the field and classroom;
- Unlimited earning potential;
- Bonus Opportunity;
- Personal satisfaction from helping others with their needs;
- Flexible Schedule;
- Career Advancement Opportunities;
- Paid Professional Sales Licensing Required by State;
- Excellent Comprehensive Benefits.
- Employee Discount Programs Opportunities and much more!
The Impact You Will Make
- Sell StoneMor products and services to existing and potential individual customers and associations.
- Provide the highest level of service by effectively responding to client/customer both during and after the sales process.
- Provide at-need clients with immediate service, providing a consoling atmosphere that enable the clients to make decisions regarding recently deceased family members.
- Provide options and associated costs, including advising client on financing options.
- Coordinate site overviews with clients, including tours around the property.
- Identify own leads and schedules presentations to meet assigned pre-need quotas.
- Ensure the office is maintained in a professional manner to minimize stress to the clients.