*Work for a company that cares and receive a bonus! Blended Case Managers may be eligible for a $1500 new hire incentive bonus if hired and meet all qualifications.
Position Summary - Blended Case Manager: Enjoy helping others while working a flexible schedule, receiving great benefits, compensation for mileage, and being a part of a supportive working environment? Then this is the position for you! The Blended Case Manager provides case management services to adults and children who suffer from a serious mental illness or emotional disturbance. An assigned case manager works with the consumer and families to access, link, coordinate and monitor needed services as well as to provide support and advocacy to assist consumers in maintaining in their home or community.
The person that fills this position will need to be comfortable working flexible hours and willing to travel throughout Butler county. Services are delivered to our clients in their homes, schools/educational settings, and/or within the community. The average caseload for this position is approximately 30 clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree with major course work in sociology, social work, psychology, gerontology, anthropology, political science, history, criminal justice, theology, nursing, counseling, or education
- OR be a Registered Nurse
- OR a high school diploma or equivalency and twelve (12) semester credit hours in sociology, social welfare, psychology, gerontology or other social science and two (2) years’ experience in public or private human services with one (1) year in direct client contact
- OR a high school diploma or equivalency and five (5) years of mental health direct care experience in public or private human services with employment as an ICM/BCM staff person prior to April 1, 1989.
- One to three years working with children and/or adults in mental health setting recommended.
- One to three years case management experience recommended.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license, acceptable driving record, and access to a reliable transportation are required.
- Ability to adapt hours to needs of position. May need to work evenings and/or weekend hours periodically including providing on-call emergency services on a rotating basis.
- Access to a telephone.
- Ability to remain organized despite pressured situations.
- Must be eligible for PA State Police Clearance, PA Child Abuse History Clearance, and FBI Clearance.
Obtain and complete the service history information, initial assessment material, encounter forms, service documents, and the individualized service plan in a timely and accurate manner.
Assist consumers with accessing appropriate community services, living in the least restrictive setting, obtaining basic necessities, and conducting activities of daily living.
Provide on-call services as assigned and develop crisis plans for assigned consumers.
Ensure the supervisor is informed regarding consumers, as well as accepting and utilizing routine supervision.
Develop and maintain professional relationships in the community and with other office staff.
Provide services at the level indicated by the consumer's individualized service plan and outlined by the pertinent regulations.
Complete discharge documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
Familiarity with Psychological and Psychiatric Reports
Community Mental Health Services
Accessing Community Resources
Mental Heath Diagnosis and Issues
Drug and Alcohol Issues
Child Protective Services Law
Public Welfare System
Butler, PA, United States
How to Apply:
Candidates must apply via our careers page at https://www.gladerun.org/about-us/careers. This is the first step in our application process.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Who We Are: Founded in 1854 by the Rev. Dr. William Passavant in Zelienople, Pennsylvania, Glade Run has evolved over the years to meet the changing and increasingly challenging needs of children, adults and families throughout Western Pennsylvania and beyond. With a focus on education, mental health, autism, and unique therapeutic offerings, Glade Run has a long tradition of linking faith and service. Last year, Glade Run served over 4,000 individuals with impactful, innovative services in school, home, and community settings.