The Life Engagement Manager provides daily group and individual activities incorporating laughter, song, music, interaction, and cognitive stimulation with a personalized, warm approach. To create an atmosphere for residents, family, staff, and visitors that is welcoming, stimulating, nurturing, and engaging, through activity, entertainment, and person-centered programs in accordance with the overall Autumn Leaves philosophy of care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implements programs in accordance with the Autumn Leaves Six Elements of Engagement to provide cognitive, physical, and social stimulation to residents.
- Engages residents in meaningful conversation and activities related to their individual interests.
- Designs monthly activity calendars, and creates community Monthly Newsletter.
- Provides Activities Assessment on all new residents.
- Maintains quarterly activity documentation for all residents.
- Coordinates community Volunteer and Resident Ambassador Programs within the community.
- Participates in resident care conferences.
- Organizes seasonal and annual community events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
MANAGERIAL AND BUDGETARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position participates in the Manager-On-Duty (MOD) rotation schedule.Responsibilities include overseeing operations of the entire community during the assigned MOD rotation, addressing complaints, and resolving problems in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
- Budgetary responsibilities include managing monthly petty cash amounts and working within approved budget.