Knowledge, Skills, and Characteristics Required:
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Communication - Ability to read, write and understand English (preferred)
Why You Should Become a Member of the Merit Team:
- Make more money per hour with productivity incentives.
- Paid Training for all equipment with full pay.
- Certifications for equipment handling.
- Join our Travel Team to make more money and see the country.
- A career which offers Upward Mobility and Opportunity for Growth.
- Benefits offered including Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance after 60 days.
- Associate Recognition for Safety, Attendance, and Great Performance.
Look us up on social media ( Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn) for more information about our careers “You Can Have a Job Anywhere. At Merit Logistics, You Can Have a Career”