Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
The Treasury Analyst will be principally responsible for treasury administration, forecasting and reporting. Primary activities will include cash forecasting, positioning, general banking administration duties, and supporting corporate finance activities. The Treasury Analyst will report directly to the Senior Vice President, Finance & Treasury and must be a self-starter able to thrive in a rapid paced, public company environment.
- Lead banking administration including, account and user administration, signatory administration, calendar management, opening/closing accounts, negotiating and documentation
- Ensure internal controls and documentation compliance with internal policies and regulatory requirements
- Execute daily cash management and banking duties, including positioning (Wires, ACH, Transfers) and platform management
- Drive operational efficiency improvements within the Corporate Treasury Ecosystem
- Partner across organizations and teams to implement strategic and operational improvements supporting business growth, enhance internal controls and efficiencies
- Maintain up to date Cash Forecasting Models, collaborating with AR/AP/FP&A as required
- Support corporate finance activities as needed, including integrations, foreign exchange, and capital market activities
- 2-4 years of demonstrated success in corporate treasury, cash management, finance, or related area
- Experience with or implementing Treasury Management Systems, bank portals and administration, ERP systems (Oracle preferred)
- Strong understanding of finance/accounting concepts and financial modeling techniques particularly including cash flow forecasting, variance analysis, debits and credits, accruals, time value of money, discounted cash flows, IRR, ROI, valuations, ratio analysis
- Familiarity with Software-as-a-Service, Payments, or other Recurring Revenue business a plus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and other Office applications
- Synthesizes data with high degree of accuracy, efficiency, and organization
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills; Effectively communicates results of work
- Highly organized with meticulous attention to detail
- Produces professional deliverables both in accuracy and presentation
- Able to succeed as part of a team, as well as adapt quickly and learn new tasks independently
- Demonstrable ability to successfully manage large organizational projects
- Experience with SOX 302 and 404 process documentation and compliance is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business, economics or related field
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.