SUMMARY OF OVERALL PURPOSE:
The position is responsible for ensuring proper installation, use, repair and maintenance of all HV/AC, air quality control and refrigeration equipment with minimal supervision.
- Perform daily readings on equipment, as needed.
- Monitor and control temperatures in villas and public buildings to ensure comfort.
- Troubleshoot and repair identified equipment in a timely fashion.
- Calibrate all controls, gauges, meters and necessary equipment daily.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Follow the Hazardous Material Management Program procedures for handling and disposing of chemicals and agents as per Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
- Complete all installations of equipment in a timely fashion with minimal downtime.
- Create, implement and maintain a preventative maintenance program to prolong longevity of equipment.
- Learn, manage and maintain Trane/Tracer program.
- Develop and implement quality improvement or corrective action plans.
- Identify and recommend new ideas, technologies, or processes to increase organizational efficiency, productive, quality, safety and/or cost savings.
Guest & Volunteers
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards.
- Anticipate and address guests needs.
- Thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Provide training and mentoring to Engineer I and Engineer II.
- Perform Engineer on Duty responsibilities, including conducting rounds and perform readings.
All other duties as assigned
PHYSICAL DEMANDS OUTSIDE NORMAL WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces.
- Move up and down a ladder.
- Move through narrow, confined, elevated spaces, including attics and crawl spaces.
- Ability to work on roof tops and other high areas.
- Regularly required to walk, stand, bend, crouch, balance, use hands and arms to lift/move objects.
- Consistently lift up to 75 lbs., unaided.
- Flexibility to work rotating schedules, nights, weekends, Holidays, and/or extended hours of work, when necessary.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.