To provide medically prescribed physical therapy services, which includes evaluations/assessments and treatments, for children ages birth to three who are participating in the Illinois Early Intervention Program. Evaluations/Assessments and treatments are provided in accordance with the physician’s Plan of Care, company policies and professional standards of practice to improve the quality of life.
- Part-Time: Minimum 10 billable hours per pay period (2 weeks); Benefits: Malpractice/Liability Insurance, Continuing Education.
- Fee-For-Service (1099): Minimum 6 billable hours per pay period (2 weeks); Benefits: Continuing Education.
- Current knowledge of principles and practice of physical therapy.
- Knowledge of client teaching techniques.
- Knowledge of home care industry (preferred).
- Knowledge of pediatric physical therapy (preferred).
- Perform physical therapy evaluations/assessments and treatments under the direction of the physician.
- Assess the function and effectiveness of the Plan of Care and contact the physician to modify the plan as necessary.
- Maintain and update client clinical records as required to assure compliance with company policies, state/federal regulations and professional standards of practice.
- Provide case coordination by communicating with team members both verbally and in writing to ensure quality of care and client satisfaction.
- Participate in meetings, care conferences and education to ensure quality of care.