Interested in joining a winning team? Start your career in beer with Crown Distributors!
CDK is always looking for great employees to share in our passion for excellence! Our team oriented culture and can-do attitude provide the perfect platform for individual growth opportunities in delivery, sales, marketing, warehouse, and administration.
Our Culture / Our Mission:
CDK's goal is to be the best distributor in the country. We provide our customers with superior service compared to our competition. We maintain the quality of our products at the highest standards possible. CDK provides a safe and ideal work environment for our employees that generate pride in their work and sets goals for personal improvement. CDK is a fast-paced company that's always looking for ways to improve customer and employee satisfaction.
CDK employees rave about the team members and management they work with. The organized
systems we have in place keep things running smoothly which keeps our employees happy. Not
to mention, a career in beer has a lot of perks, including but not limited to:
- Taxi Reimbursement to prevent drinking and driving and promote safe fun
- Company sponsored parties including Friday Afternoon Club and holiday parties
- Safety shoe reimbursement
- High quality, low personal cost benefits including medical & dental and vision insurance, ST/LT Disability, Life Insurance, Accident & Critical Illness insurance
- 401K with up to a 5% match
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Beer, wine. and spirits discounts
A weekend merchandiser is designed to stock and merchandise grocery stores. Fill shelves and displays
to capacity with available back stock with all Crown brands. Strive to ensure out of stocks are kept
to a bare minimum and overall quality assurance of Crown products while working at retail.
- Keep back stock area clean and organized.
- Work all back stock to ensure shelves are filled completely with all Crown brands
- Displays must be filled, rotated, organized, priced, and shoppable.
- All Crown products must be rotated and shoppable on the shelves.
- Report any out-of-stocks to Sales Manager
- Discard all trash in proper recycling bins.
- Complete weekly stocking forms and return to Sales Training Coordinator.
- Understand and comply with all quality assurance guidelines of Crown Suppliers. While stocking and merchandising, maintain and monitor product quality and freshness of all Crown products in grocery stores.
- Develop and maintain excellent customer rapport.
- Understand and comply with all local, state, and federal regulations along with all Crown policies and procedures.
Saturday: 3-4 hours
Merchandiser, Emporia, KS
Part Time/ Hourly
WHILE WE SINCERELY APPRECIATE YOUR INTEREST IN CROWN DISTRIBUTORS, ONLY THOSE CANDIDATES SELECTED FOR INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
Please note selected candidates will be subject to an MVR & criminal background check and a pre-employment physical/drug screen.