POSITION TITLE: Case Manager
DEPARTMENT: Developmental Disabilities
REPORTS TO: Program Lead/Director
FLSA STATUS: 1.0 FTE, Non-Exempt, Union Position
COMPENSATION: $24.22 per hour or $24.84 (Bilingual Differential)
Position Overview: The Case Manager is responsible for the coordination of services offered to assigned consumers with developmental disabilities and their families in accordance with the contract between Regional Center of the East Bay and La Familia Counseling Service.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Facilitate the planning process and develops Individual Program Plan (IPP), oversee, evaluate and monitor the implementation of IPP objectives
- Coordinate consumers’ access to services identifying natural and generic supports. Evaluate needs that can only be met through RCEB funded purchase of services
- Advocate on behalf of consumers to have full access to services granted under the law
- Assist consumers and their families to obtain essential diagnosis and evaluations. Keep and secure consumers’ records
- Monitor consumers’ health and safety
- Maintain in a timely manner all contacts and documentation required by law, regulations and policies
- Implement RCEB policies and procedures
- Keep Supervisor informed of case load status and unmet needs in the Community
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by Unit Supervisor.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding Client and Agency information.
- Interpersonal Skills
- Effective Written and Communication Skills
- Team Collaboration
- Change Agent
- Strong Attention to details
- Results Oriented