Fraser Advanced Information Systems has been named to the PA Best Places to Work list for 2020. Being named as a PA Best Place to work is a very prestigious honor as it is only presented to 100 PA companies, and even more impressive, only 30 medium sized companies, which Fraser is classified. We are very honored to be a part of such an impressive list!
Our Digital Workplace Specialist (DWS) is responsible for working with our customers to create and improve their digital workplace experience. The DWS will achieve their sales objective by developing relationships and partnering with customers to evaluate/ assess both their technology requirements, communication, and business goals to develop a comprehensive strategy to meet their short and long-term objectives. The DWS will work closely with the Practice Managers supporting Managed Services and UCS for presale support.
- Develop a pipeline by adding qualified new prospects by working with our sales team, cold calling, telemarketing, campaign management, ect.
- Support the services portfolio consisting of comprehensive Managed IT, Security, and Unified Communication and Collaboration to new logo businesses.
- Lead customer discovery meetings to uncover and validate clients desired outcomes and technology needs.
- Create and present sales proposals to decision makers. Close sales opportunities and accurately complete all sales paperwork.
- Hand off closed opportunities to delivery and customer success teams.
- Update CRM on a consistent basis in order to manage sales cycle.
- Continuous education to develop expertise, skills and knowledge by attending virtual or in-person learning.