TIME COMMITMENT: We are looking for program staff available for all or some of the following dates:
Session 1 - June 13, 2021 - June 19, 2021
Session 2 - June 20, 2021 - June 26, 2021
Session 3 - June 27, 2021 - July 3, 2021
Session 4 - July 8, 2021 - July 10, 2021
Session 5 - July 11, 2021 - July 17, 2021
- Minimum age of 16 as of June 1.
- Belief in the purpose and value of the Girl Scouting movement, and hold current membership with Girl Scouts of the USA or willing to become a member before pre-camp training (if not already a member, we will pay the membership fee).
- Have good character, integrity, adaptability, patience, sense of humor, and enthusiasm.
- Have good time management, organization, and communication skills.
- Ability to accept guidance and supervision and relate to one’s peer group.
- Possess current Red Cross and/or American Heart Association Standard First Aid and CPR certification or ability to obtain prior to first available work date.
- Preferred but not required: Possess a current Waterfront Lifeguard, Level 1 Archery, and/or Level 1 Challenge Course certification or ability to obtain any or all prior to first available work date.