QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 3-5 years of Managerial experience in Front Office/Reservation/Revenue required.
- Knowledge resort/hotel service standards, guest relations and etiquette.
- Ability to lead staff by mentoring that result in exceeding guests and homeowners /owner satisfaction.
- Ability to develop effective operating processes designed to maximum operating efficiency.
- Ability to monitor labor while ensuring positions are staffed as needed and labor cost objectives are met.
- Nights and weekends availability.
- Ability to communicate with public, hotel staff and management in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of Yield Management preferred.
- Excellent communication, verbal, written, customer service and organizational skills are a must.
- An attention to detail, above average math skills and the ability to meet deadlines are all important skills required in revenue management.
- Knowledge of sales and surrounding areas including local events.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Two years related hotel industry experience and/or training.
- Homeowner Association or Property Management preferred but not required.
- Bachelors Degree in related field preferred.
- Ability to read, comprehend and provide instructions, both written and verbal.
- Proficient in Outlook and Internet applications.
- Maestro, ALICE and Micros software experience preferred.
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES:
- Must provide valid document(s) to work in the US.
- Valid California Driver License is required (for specific positions).
The work environment at Company ranges from wintertime lows of 30 degrees to summertime highs to 80+ degrees. While performing these duties the employee may be exposed to outdoor and inclement weather conditions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee must be able to:
- Use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Lift 25-50 lbs. (for specific positions)
- Sit, stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Reasonable accommodations made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
GROOMING & UNIFORM:
Some positions will be required to wear uniforms. Uniforms are the property of Company. Uniforms that have been tampered or destroyed will be the responsibility of the employee and disciplinary action will apply.
- Hair must be clean and kept at a reasonable length.
- No extreme dying or bleaching of hair is permitted.
- Fingernails must be clean and well-trimmed at all times.
- Antiperspirant or deodorant must be worn.
- Cologne or perfume may be worn at a minimum.
- Nametags must always be worn, unless your department has a specific policy to the contrary.