Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
Our Talent Acquisition department is a critical part of Shift4 Payments aggressive growth plans! The Talent Acquisition Specialist will be a team-oriented individual who utilizes tracking systems to monitor and record recruiting activities, determines eligibility of candidates, creates innovative sourcing strategies and networks to grow a diverse pipeline of candidates and identifies process improvements to enhance the recruiting process. They will be responsible for consulting with hiring managers to understand their recruitment needs, pre-screen candidates to assess their qualifications monitor requisition status to ensure an efficient recruitment process. You will be an integral part of a global, industry leading financial tech organization.
- Develop a working knowledge of departments in order to quickly identify hiring needs at the department level, as well as how that fits into the broader organizational culture.
- Develop pipeline of talent, specifically for frequently opened positions.
- Partner with several departments to help create recruitment plans, identify resources for outreach and staffing needs.
- Provide consultation and training to departments in regards to the Search and Selection process, appointment procedures, Shift4 Careers.
- Work with HRBPs/HRM’s to discuss changing needs and recommend action plans.
- Manage the process/review with talent acquisition coordinators and follow up appropriately with all pre-employment background checks.
- Provide initial screening of applicant pools, as well as phone screens or interviews where applicable.
- Work with departments to help ensure compliance with AA/EEO regulations, employment laws, and adherence to Shift4 policies and procedures.
- Applicant Tracking System: Assist in the training of users (i.e. departments, job seekers, etc.).
- Assist in preparing all postings by working with hiring manager to determine pre-screening questions and where job postings should appear to provide diverse applicant pool.
- Candidate sourcing: actively search and review candidates resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of full-time experience working in a high volume, full-lifecycle recruiting role.
- Experience recruiting qualified candidates at all levels within a corporate environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Applications (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.) and strong experience using an Applicant Tracking System.
- Experience using social media for recruitment purposes.
- Global scope and responsibility experience a plus.
- Strong analytical, consultative, influence and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated learning agility & passion for continuous improvement.
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, exceptional teaming and collaboration skills.
- Highest level of integrity and ability to keep information confidential.
- Strong business acumen: an understanding of the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals of an organization.
- Demonstrated ability to build credibility and effective relationships with site leaders and managers, HR partners at all levels, and associate level employees.
- Ability to deliver strong results with limited resources, under tight deadlines and with a high degree of accuracy.
- Effective coaching skills; excellent interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills (oral and written) to effectively communicate across all organizational levels.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field of study.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.