Education: Associates or bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer sciences preferred but not required
Experience: Entry level with related course work or degree or 1–2-year experience in a related field
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Good Computer and Networking skills
- Getting customers network issues resolved in a timely manner.
- Completing Remote Network installs to minimizing downtime
- Dealing with customer’s sometimes unexpected demands
- Keeping focused on achieving monthly goals
- Dealing with Demanding Sales Reps in all Branch Offices
Physical Demands: Sitting majority of time; able to push, pull, lift up to 20 pounds; occasional standing and walking.
Work Environment: In a call center or help desk type of environment, moderate noise.
Travel Required: Travel less than 5% of the time.
Supervisory Responsibilities: none