As part of the Global Meetings and Incentives department, this position supports all Account on all travel programs. The primary focus of this position is management of and reporting on the program database including but not limited to attendee personal information, hotel room blocks, tracking hotel pick-up, optional activity selections, and attendance numbers. Provide high quality customer service to program participants via phone and email. Communicate between participants, Account Managers, clients and hotel employees. Merge and print confirmation materials for pre-trip communications. Assist Registration Manager with implementation of program websites, online registrations and email blasts.
- Detailed management of the program database
- Monitor attendance numbers, clean enrollment data if necessary
- Manage, track and provide reporting for travel program databases, including but not limited to:
- Attendee / participant personal enrollment information
- Room accommodations / reservations
- Hotel room lists
- Hotel pick-up
- Optional activities
- Attendance numbers
- Optional sign ups and buy-ins
- Session selections
- Communication with Hotel Room Reservations Managers
- Customer Service and follow up phone calls and emails to participants
- Manage program email correspondence
- Take change requests from participants on all travel related program selections
- Work with Account Managers on reporting and participant special requests
- Collect and input flight information
- Create rooming lists, check rooming list from hotel, report and track any changes
- Create hotel, activity, session cards and personalized pre-trip letters for pre-trip collations
- Assist with pre-trip mailings
- Print on site documents
- Quality check data and reports
- Submit GJRs / WRIKE Tasks for web and email projects
- Implement email blasts
- Occasional on-site assistance (travel required)
Qualifications, Requirements, or Competencies:
- Extremely detail oriented
- Exceptional ability to multi task and to change focus from one program to another
- Calm under pressure
- Customer Service experience required
- Resourceful with strong problem solving skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Professional phone and email etiquette required
- Registration background preferred
- Cvent experience a huge plus
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance plans
- 401K and financial planning
- PTO + Sick Days + Get your birthday off!
- 11 paid Holidays
- Business casual work environment
- Access to Gym and Game room in building
The physical and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear: sit at a desk, work under florescent lighting, and look at a computer for a long period of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
JNR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. JNR does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of: race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by country, regional or local law.
In accordance with local Fair Chance Ordinance(s), qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, will be considered for employment.
We participate in E-Verify.