We are looking for our next elite team member for the Systems Engineer Level III role – is that you? Are you a problem solver with and passion for project work? How about great communication abilities and, most importantly, are you ready to be part of a winning team? We passionately believe in the support of our clients and strive to deliver best-in-class service for every client every day. If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
You’ll work from the comfortable offices located in West Reading, PA as well as your own home and will be responsible for being a direct representative of our managed services team. You will be assisting our customers with achieving their business technology goals through engineering excellence and professionalism. You will be in one of the primary positions for our team so a motivated self-starter is a must.
The Systems Engineer Level III position:
- You’ll research, design, and install complex system infrastructure
- You will serve as Project Lead for customer-facing projects
- You’ll design and implement server and storage infrastructure according to best practices
- You’ll work with server and storage infrastructure including hypervisors, SANs, and enterprise storage protocols
- You’ll work with network infrastructure (routers, switches, etc.) including WAN operations, firewall, and wireless technologies
- You will assess client environments and make appropriate hardware/design recommendations with extreme accuracy
- You will have the ability to create highly accurate project plans based on hardware requirements, client business objectives, and industry best practices
About Us - Why Us:
Watchkeep is a growing and successful Technology Services Company that has been serving small to medium businesses and non-profits in the Eastern PA area since 2006. Our focus is on taking care of the clients who rely on us for their day-to-day IT needs AND taking care of our employees; X-Box breaks, food days, fun environment – you get the idea. Do the right thing isn’t just a core value it is a way of life. Did we mention you would be apart of a winning team who works hard, plays hard and has an intense customer focus?
As part of our Team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive pay
- Fun and entertaining work environment (think food, lots of food)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Time Off
- Company provided training & certifications
- Growth opportunities with a proven industry leader
- Company incentives and promotions