ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, build and maintain highly scalable software systems using the Microsoft technology stack
- Maintain internal and external facing web applications
- Build and maintain internal applications that transport data using 3rd party API’s
- Make regular modifications to existing software for error correction and to improve overall function and performance
- Create database objects, write queries, and other functions using SQL Server
- Create reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Collaborate with users, other developers and subject matter experts to gather information and requirements; determine feasibility, limitations, capabilities; and design user interfaces.
- Mentor junior and other new developers
- 2+ years of development using Microsoft software development technologies
- 1+ years of MVC experience
- Experience using MS SQL Server
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM
- Knowledge of WCF & WPF
- Understanding of SAAS
- Experience with Splunk
- Strong customer service orientation
- Professional mindset along with adherence to our Core Values
- Ability to quickly process information and make decisions
- Excellent time-management with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Work is typically performed in normal office working conditions.
- Position requires occasional overnight travel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to use hands to fingers, reach, climb stairs, walk, sit for long periods of time, talk and hear.
- This position requires the employee to frequently work at a computer several hours each day.
Key words: Programmer, IT, Technology, C#, Microsoft, CRM, SQL, Developer, Database, Server, Information Systems, Coding