Reports to: President
FLSA Status: Exempt
Coach, Trainer and Speaker
This position will serve as a Coach, Trainer and Speaker, assisting clients in the implementation of GRITT Business Coaching & Open-Book Management. This position will work with clients to implement the entire GBC system or parts of the system in furtherance of the client goals. The coach will also develop new business, specifically gaining referrals from all current and past clients.
This position is also responsible for establishing and managing a quality assurance system that promotes customer satisfaction, loyalty and that positively impacts the financial performance. This includes educating and training employees, coaches and trainers as to their impact to quality. They will assist all GRITT Coaches in assessing training, coaching and facilitation needs and continuous improvement opportunities to ensure quality and drive growth initiatives. The coach will maintain personal quality rating of 8.5 out of 10, based on NPS questions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate with management team to plan and develop the business plan, objectives, goals, and strategies of the company
- Participate with the management team in identifying and developing new business opportunities. Create and communicate targeted value propositions, define target markets, prospect and evaluate the overall feasibility of the opportunity
- Participate with interdepartmental teams to promote the needs of the market place and champion internal improvements to better service the client
- Develop and negotiate terms and conditions of sales and other related business contracts and agreements
- Establish and develop long-term relationships with key personnel and groups within the company’s current client base as well as the industry
- Put primary focus on delivering superior product and service support in order to create trust and loyalty with current and prospective clients
- Assist in organizing and conducting coach, trainer and client visits and events
- Serve as the primary quality control resource for problem identification, resolution, and continuous improvement
- Establish and manage follow-up procedures of all completed training and coaching to evaluate and measure customer satisfaction and results
- Establish and implement measurement systems for monitoring quality system effectiveness and to enable managers to make sound quality decisions
- Interact with customers to identify opportunities to improve quality and establish feedback with trainers and coaches
- Assist in the development of effective training and coaching processes and materials utilizing a variety of delivery options. Develop trainer and coach development programs and coach others involved in training and coaching efforts.
- Exemplify the desired culture and philosophies of the organization.
- Work effectively as a team member
- Perform all other reasonable duties, as assigned