$250 Signing Bonus and FREE Gym Membership!
- For new Employees
- $250 after 3 month of employment
The Jewish Community Center has openings for certified Pilates Reformer Instructors. These part-time positions are available at our Creve Coeur and Chesterfield locations to teach private and small group sessions. Both facilities feature dedicated Mind/Body studios for Yoga and Pilates, Stott reformers, and top-of-the-line instructional equipment (cardio-tramp rebounders, stability chair, barrel, tower trainers, elastic bands, plastic coated hand weights, Pilates/Yoga mats, rings, etc.).
Candidates must have the flexibility of schedule to meet our patrons’ needs, particularly evenings and weekends.
- Teach a fun, informative and safe class for your participants adhering to standards set by the J as well as those set by the national certifying organizations which we adhere to.
- Provide outstanding customer service to members.
- Provide for member safety and well-being.
- Develop further knowledge in health and fitness, including, but not limited to, the training provided by the J.
- Learn, follow and utilize policies, procedures, programs and equipment offered through the J.
- Utilize our scheduling software system to manage group and private sessions.
- Maintain time sheets in a neat orderly fashion according to company protocol.
- Attend mandatory meetings and in-house training.
- Assist in maintaining a neat, organized and clean group exercise room.
- All other duties as assigned by manager.