Firestone Walker Brewing Company began as a small brewery with roots in the wine country on California’s Central Coast. Now a regional craft brewery, our singular purpose remains – to craft the world’s best beers. Passionately in pursuit of the perfect beer… and never satisfied.
From $19/hr (DOE), plus tips! $200 Sign-On Bonus!
The Firestone Walker Taproom Restaurant in Paso Robles, CA is seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Prep Cook to join our team. We are looking for someone that is passionate about food, has a “can do” attitude, and enjoys working with people.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare and portion food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications
- Prepare appropriate garnishes for all hot menu item plates
- Assume 100% responsibility for quality of food products served
- Consistently understand and comply with our standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards, kitchen rules, policies and procedures
- Stock and maintain sufficient levels of food products at line stations to ensure a smooth service period
- Maintain a clean and sanitary workstation area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Kitchen Manager or manager-on-duty