Who We Are
Elevate Outdoor Collective is an alliance of iconic outdoor and winter sports brands with a specialized focus on skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing. With each unique brand maintaining its own individual points of view and driving independent innovation, the Collective is fueled with the strength of world-class development facilities and engineers, global distribution channels and committed outdoor lifestyle enthusiasts and experts. Our brands include K2 Skis, K2 Snowboards, Marker, Dalbello, Völkl, RIDE Snowboards, LINE Skis, Backcountry Access, Atlas Snow Shoe Co., Tubbs Snowshoes, Madshus and K2 Skates.
With an international portfolio of world-renowned brands recognized as trailblazers in innovation, performance and, most importantly, fun times by active lifestyle enthusiasts across the globe, Elevate Outdoor Collective will continue its mission to progress the culture of each and every outdoor endeavor it represents. As “One Team” backed by world-class development facilities and product engineers, incredibly talented athletes and ambassadors and a top-notch crew of employees who live and breathe the outdoor active lifestyle, Elevate Outdoor Collective is eager to take things to the next level.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Production Artist for Backcountry Access (BCA). Our goal is to elevate the BCA brand and products with a focus on the art and design of graphics to create a compelling consumer experience across online and offline channels. Specifically, as part of the Product Design Team, you will be responsible ideating and developing graphic artwork for the BCA product range for catalogs, online materials, posters, advertisements, packaging, collateral, email, POP and flyers.
The ideal candidate will possess a high level of self-motivation a balance of aesthetic sensitivity and mechanical aptitude.
This role is a hybrid position based out of either our Seattle, WA headquarters, or our BCA Headquarters in Boulder, CO.
- Ideation, concepting and executing campaign ideas for the BCA brand and its products
- Creates and designs graphics for layout of marketing collateral, merchandising, and packaging.
- Operates various graphic design programs including Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Develops presentations that provide strong conceptual and strategic direction
- Confers with marketing and sales teams regarding project specifications and creative direction.
- Creates, designs, and/or manages the production of technical drawings and illustrations.
- Designs, constructs, and or manages the production of visual displays, POP and exhibits; may determine materials and equipment best suited for the job.
- Maintains department files of completed assignments; maintains accurate logs of work in progress such as time devoted to projects and materials used.
- Expert in Adobe CC: Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
- 2+ years experience in graphic design
- Developing level of knowledge, skills and experience across art direction and strategy
- Portfolio required with application, ideally showcasing shoot, social (organic and paid) and creative collateral
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment sharing knowledge and best practices
- Self-starter, detail oriented, well organized, able to handle multiple projects at any given time and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Video editing capabilities (Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe After Effects)
- Product/apparel graphic experience
- Screen print experience
- Experience in the backcountry
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Ability to enter data for long periods of time
- Ability to sit in front of computer for long periods of time
- Ability to discern and differentiate colors
- May be required to lift 15-50 pounds occasionally
ELEVATE OUTDOOR COLLECTIVE and is subseries is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. View the EEO is the Law poster here http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf