- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering with a Structural emphasis
- Must be highly detail-oriented with excellent organization skills
- Ability to interact with clients, managers, engineers, drafters, and other employees
- Solid technical background in structural analysis, concrete design, and seismic analysis
- Master's Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Knowledge and experience with AutoCAD and Revit
- Successful completion of the FE Exam
CEG is proud to be a company with talented, professional and experienced employees who share in CEG's goals to help our clients achieve their design and building objectives. CEG is an Employee Owned Firm (ESOP) that offers a comprehensive benefits package including a 401(k) program.
CEG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.