If you are a sales leader that is ready for a new challenge, loves to tell a story, and is passionate about growing a team then unclench your jaw and relax your shoulders, this role is for you. We are looking for a collaborative, fast-paced consultative professional that gets excited about working with BIG brands and building winning teams. The Group Account Director, Mid-market will grow a mid-market sales team with the purpose of providing a dedicated and improved client experience with mid-market clients while also giving us a centralized team responsible for mid-market success.
Our ethos is centered around three pillars: people, expertise, and impact. We put passion to work.
We have musicians, yogi’s, bikers, skiers and snowboarders, Disney fanatics (a lot, actually), cycling lovers, makers and designers, gamers, and likely a few chefs that could give your favorite restaurants a run for their money. We have parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers, daughters, sons, neighbors, friends, and… you get the point. We believe that bringing your whole self to work fosters creativity and productivity and that you are a trustworthy professional.
We understand the delicate balance between work and life. And while some say that work-life balance doesn’t exist..... well, they haven’t worked with us:
● 100% remote
● 3pm Fridays year-round
● Unlimited PTO from day one of employment!
● Sabbaticals based on years of service
● Wellness programs
● Paid Holidays plus additional Bonus Days off & Quiet Days with no meetings
● 3 paid volunteer days per year
● & there’s more!
Cella also provides life enhancing benefits such as:
● Employer paid contributions to health benefit packages including: medical, dental, and vision insurance
● 401K with company match
● Paid parental leave
● Monthly home office and cell phone reimbursement
● Laptop & accessories
● Corporate Donation Match- $100 per employee per year
What you’ll bring to the role:
● You are a steadfast and collaborative sales and marketing professional, seeking to build and strengthen relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
● You are excited and driven by developing and executing ambitious revenue growth strategies.
● You practice thought leadership and have experience developing and managing virtual, dynamic, and diverse teams.
● You can design strategy at a high level of sophistication, as well as at a granular level.
● You have a bachelor’s degree in anything.
● You have 3+ years experience growing, leading and managing a high performing consultative sales team within the staffing industry.
● You have 3+ years Creative staffing sales or 5+ years sales experience selling professional services.
Most importantly, you embody our values of Service Excellence, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Passionate Performance and Employee Centricity. You are just as committed to what you do, as we are in what we do. Passion shines through here, and if that’s what you’re looking for, Cella may be the right opportunity for you.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? That's okay, please apply if Cella seems like the right values-fit for you.
Cella is an award-winning leader in consulting, staffing and managed solutions for creative, marketing, digital and proposal development teams. Our secret sauce? The Cella Trifecta: we have the right people, we understand our clients and we deliver results. Together, we put passion to work.