We have an opening at the Jewish Community Center (the J), for a full time Member Services Coordinator to join our team. Our Member Services Coordinators have a commitment to excellent customer service, engaging with our members and guests while working at our various service desks throughout our state of the art facilities.
This full-time position is eligible for our employee benefits package which includes medical, dental and vision insurance, life, short and long term disability and ad&d insurances, pension, 403b, J Membership,paid vacation, sick and holiday time and moe.
This f SUMMARY
Provide exemplary customer service for all internal and external agency constituents by assisting visitors/ members of the J as well as provide for the safety and well-being of patrons throughout the facilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Say, "Hi" to all incoming members and guests and greet them with enthusiasm. Efficiently check members in, provide them with guidance as required, and direct guests to the Sales Team.
- Sell and process memberships when required. Proactively engage guests to convert to members. Facilitate campus tours, ensure applications are properly completed, verify status, and take pictures for membership cards. Serve as liaison between members and program areas.
- Answer multi-line telephone system: answer a variety of questions regarding programs and classes offered, center operations, etc. Must develop in-depth knowledge of agency offerings and core activities.
- Accept reservations/registrations for classes, services (massage), programs, and courts. Add registrants to appropriate rosters and process payments as necessary.
- Ensure that workspace and equipment are cleaned on a regular basis. Use proper materials and safety apparatus, as needed, to successfully complete said task.
- Report any and all deficiencies and/or issues to the appropriate supervisor utilizing prescribed communication tools and method. Learn and follow all J procedures regarding accidents, emergencies, and incidents.
- Respond to member and guest queries about programs, services, and various pieces of equipment and their utilization and operation.
- Return all equipment to its designed space at regular intervals during shift, including weights, balls, mats, etc.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.