Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture - what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that's a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then we'd love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us - us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
We are looking for a detail oriented, hardworking and enthusiastic individual for their Loan Processor position!
The Loan Processor properly and accurately process loan documentation in accordance with compliance and safety and soundness regulations as well as to Core Bank policies and guidelines. Follow-ups and maintains accurate loan data and loan files. Provides loan administration support to internal and external customers.
The Loan Processor's responsibilities include:
- Prepare consumer loan documentation in accordance with compliance and safety & soundness regulations as well as to Core Bank policies and guidelines.
- Comply with TRID compliance regulation
- Create loan documentation via LaserPro
- Cross-train in real estate and commercial loan processing
- Disburse loan proceeds
- Pay bills associated with loan closings
- Send loan collateral documents to various government entities for recording
- Organize and maintain accurate loan file documentation via the FileBound and/or DocMan archival system.
- Follow-up on loan file exceptions and ensure that all documents are received in order to complete and close the loan file
- Assist lenders in following up their loan file exceptions, when appropriate
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers
- Utilize core system, FIS, to obtain loan or deposit account information relating to an internal or external customer request
- Prepare adverse action notices for consumer and commercial loans
- Gather and compile information to complete the HMDA-LAR
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
Must be local and available to work on-site at our Headquarters location in Omaha, NE.