- Experience in case management, assessment, and counseling preferred;
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus;
- Strong verbal and writing skills required
- Experience working with fathers and individuals who have criminal justice involvement
- Excellent time management skills and detail oriented
- Competence using Microsoft Office software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel) in a professional environment
We seek talented, dedicated individuals from all walks of life who possess a strong commitment to this mission. Relevant personal experience is a plus.
Travel Requirements: May require travel to other locations
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.