Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture - what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that's a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then we'd love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us - us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
The Real Estate Analyst's primary role is to complete internal evaluations in compliance with the bank's policy, provide timely review of residential and commercial appraisals, and perform construction project inspections. This position is essential for protecting bank's interest in real estate collateral.
The Real Estate Analyst's responsibilities include:
- Independent valuing of various types of real estate for lending and/or collection activity.
- Internal evaluations, including the determination of appropriate appraisal methodology and reviews of completed internal evaluations.
- Reviews of external appraisals and AVM's.
- Conducting physical inspections of new construction projects and uses knowledge of construction budgets and real estate to provide assessment of construction progress
- Adheres to bank policies and procedures and complies with legal and regulatory requirements including appraisal industry's concepts and practices
- Communicates with appraisers, relationship managers, loan originators, and processors in order to resolve any outstanding valuation issues.
- Provides responsive customer service to external vendors and internal customers (i.e., loan officers, loan admin, senior management, appraisers etc.)