By joining the Bio-Techne team you will have an impact on future cutting-edge research. Bio-Techne, and all of its brands, provides tools for researchers in Life Sciences and Clinical Diagnostics.
The Manufacturing Technician is responsible to operate manufacturing equipment and complete all documentation according to cGMP/ISO standards. Provide written documentation of required data throughout the manufacturing operations in accordance to established SOPs, Work Instructions and cGMPs/ISO standards. Provide hands on assistance as needed on equipment lines and manual pack lines.
- Understand and follow appropriate standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Regulatory awareness of chemical handling and hazards
- Safety procedures
- Department specific SOP’s
- Proper use and basic equipment maintenance
- Follow priorities from supervision
- Document results. Process and refer to past batch records
- Complete all compliance trainings as assigned
- Participate in continuous process improvement efforts
- Works independently with minimal supervision on routine tasks
- Ability to support and help others in the team
- Knowledge of work performed by the department and learning how to perform multiple functions within the department
- Flexibility to work on multiple tasks with increased effectiveness
- Primary operator of manufacturing equipment, including equipment changeovers.
- Understand and repair minor mechanical issues with manufacturing equipment.
- Assist in training of new and temporary hires in the Manufacturing Department.
- Assist with equipment pack line or manual pack line operations.
- Identify process improvements and flag areas for improvement
- Meet quality and productivity expectations
- Manages time well and will put in extended time as needed
- Willingness to accept changes in work from day-to-day within reasonable and expected boundaries
- Perform other duties as assigned within and outside the department.