EDCO is currently looking for a Systems Analyst II to join our Sioux Falls, SD team. The Systems Analyst II actively troubleshoots customer issues and serves as a technical resource for basic software implementations and upgrades. This position also serves as an escalation point as needed.
- Actively troubleshoot and research customer issues.
- Serve as technical resource for basic Solarity implementations and upgrades.
- Independently complete system changes and project deliverables as assigned.
- Assist users with information about product capabilities and best-practices.
- Create detailed documentation of systems and procedures as needed.
- Create thorough and user friendly knowledge base articles.
- Escalate issues and project deliverables to senior resources as needed.
- Serve as an escalation resource.
- Travel approximately 20-30% annually for customer discovery and go-live visits.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 2+ years of progressive software application support experience required.
- High school diploma or GED required. Bachelor’s degree in IT preferred.
- Experience with the following preferred: SQL database structure and syntax, Windows/pc concepts, installing peripheral devices and software, registering files, and Event Viewer.
- Experience as a technical resource for software implementations desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Ability to organize time and projects efficiently within stated deadlines.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing needs and dynamics.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.