AV Installation Technician
The AV Installation Technician is responsible for assisting in the implementation of EMS SIMULATIONiQ solutions at client sites. Applicant must be highly motivated and have a strong desire to leverage their technical, critical thinking, and communication skills. Teamwork is essential; must work closely with Project Managers and other installation technicians to ensure the EMS installed systems maintain the highest quality and maximize customer satisfaction.
What you’ll be doing…
- Installation of A/V components, computers and supporting cable infrastructure in client environment.
- Assist with assembling, wiring, and commissioning of A/V equipment racks.
- Assist with maintaining existing in-house A/V and data infrastructure.
- Represent EMS at client sites, projecting a professional manner.
- Assist with cable pulling, commissioning and troubleshooting of A/V components as part of the EMS solution.
- Follow proper procedures and protocols.