Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
Quality Control (QC) Representative is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center agents. The QC Representative will monitor inbound and outbound calls and evaluate the agent based on customer service skills and use of proper protocols. They will also be expected to conduct employee QC training and be a mentor to front line employees. This individual may also assist in developing and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendation for enhancements to training. Additional duties will be assigned from the Quality Control Manager.
- Monitoring, Evaluate and Coach call center employees
- Gather and report on Call Trends
- Build and Maintain Relationships with various departments
- Conduct Employee Trainings on Quality Control Procedures
- Assist the Quality Control Management team with various quality initiatives
- Maintain confidentiality while demonstrating professionalism at all times
- Exceptional listening skills and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- A desire to help others learn and improve
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to adapt to change
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Works well by themselves and with others
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excel Knowledge is not required to apply but is helpful
- Knowledge of call center Quality Control practices is an advantage
- Bilingual (Spanish) would be beneficial but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.