Nuvera Communications is a leading Minnesota broadband provider headquartered in New Ulm, MN. Nuvera’s state-of-the-art fiber network provides reliable and affordable residential internet service through both fiber-to-the neighborhoods and newly expanding Gig-speed fiber-to-the-home services. Nuvera also provides business services including fiber internet, voice, hosting, and managed services. Nuvera has customer solution centers in the Minnesota communities of New Ulm, Glencoe, Goodhue, Hutchinson, Litchfield, Redwood Falls, Prior Lake, Sleepy Eye, and Springfield as well as Aurelia Iowa.
A Marketing Specialist is a hybrid or work-from-home position that would design, create, and execute marketing programs and initiatives to support the expansion and growth of the company’s services and products. Assist with market research, product development, and customer experience programs. Developing and implementing internal and external marketing communications.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Design, implement and track B2B marketing campaigns using a CRM platform
- Assist with special projects, market research, product development, and customer relations programs
- Content development to support organic social media, SEO, and lead generation campaigns
- Development and implementation of internal and external marketing communications
- Conduct competitive market research and analysis