LNP Media Group, is a multi-media company focused on delivering creative marketing solutions for its clients through print, online and mobile platforms, events, and digital marketing.
As a Multimedia Graphic Artist you are responsible for effectively and creatively communicating client objectives and brand messaging while designing successful digital materials. The Multimedia Graphic Artist will work proactively on projects related to digital design (web ads, email imagery, social media content) and if needed, print design (ads, sales collateral, brochures). This position will work independently, handling many projects at one time, and collaboratively in a team environment led by the Art Director. The Multimedia Graphic Artist position demands a range of skills including excellent time management; ability to adhere to corporate & client brand guidelines; production quality; and ability to prioritize creative projects to meet or exceed deadlines.
- A high degree of natural creative talent complemented by a strong problem-solving approach
- Knowledge of graphic design methods, techniques across digital and print media
- Enthusiasm for experimentation, collaboration, and learning new technologies
- An ability to proactively communicate and perform under deadlines and client pressure
- Create and design various materials for digital and print collateral for LNP|LancasterOnline and other businesses owned by Steinman Communications
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Follow all brand guidelines (internal or external client)
- Evaluate each ad to determine optimum impact for print or web
- Verify all web & print projects are prepared properly for their final medium
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Speak with customers on the phone or in person to assist sales reps in addressing customers design issues
- Work together with assigned sales reps to provide outstanding customer service to our advertisers and prospective advertisers
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software