EDCO Health Information Solutions is currently looking for a Project Manager II to join our growing team in Springfield, MO. The Project Manager II provides overall direction, coordination, and execution of small to large scope customer implementations. This position leverages project management methodology knowledge to contribute to process improvement initiatives driven by PMO leadership and senior resources.
- Plan, manage and execute multiple small to large scope customer implementations.
- Identify project scope and associated deliverables.
- Develop full scale project plans/timelines.
- Manage project plans/timelines, scope, risks, issues and change control.
- Track and communicate project progress against agreed deliverables.
- Escalate any identified risks that may negatively impact the customer’s expectations.
- Provide updates to management and obtain approval for project actions as needed.
- Plan, coordinate and execute project implementation.
- Determine project resource requirements, including staffing, software, hardware and facilities.
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance for the project team to ensure project deliverables are completed timely and accurately.
- Work closely with the project team from initiation to launch, bringing the customer angle to every decision being made.
- Lead project team through post go-live/stabilization to successfully resolve any issues.
- Deliver outstanding internal and external customer service.
- Participate with senior department resources in process creation and improvements.
- Travel approximately 10-20% annually for customer discovery and go-live visits.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- 4+ years of project management experience required; or one of the following combinations: Associate’s degree in related field with 3+ years of project management experience, or Bachelor’s degree in related field with 2+ years of project management experience.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Experience with technical projects or within the healthcare industry preferred.
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies; theoretical, practical aspect, tools and techniques.
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience directing project work to others, handling conflict and building teams.
- Demonstrated ability to function autonomously with limited to no guidance.
- Ability to organize time and projects efficiently, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, strategic and organizational skills.
- Strong conflict resolution and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills.
- Ability to function autonomously with moderate guidance.
- Ability to be adaptable to changing processes, techniques and situations.
- Professional demeanor, positive attitude and passion for customer satisfaction.
- Ability to thrive in a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
EDCO Health Information Solutions provides a combination of software, services, and process knowledge to optimize the management of health information in acute and ambulatory settings throughout North America. By leveraging Solarity technology, EDCO has enabled healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care. For more information, go to www.SolaritybyEDCO.com
EDCO is an equal opportunity employer.