Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
- Become a trusted advisor for each Enterprise account by maintaining a great relationship with key members at the customer’s corporate, franchise, and/or local site.
- Become advocate for each Enterprise account within Shift4 to make sure all activities are scheduled and prioritized correctly.
- Oversee all orders from (Order to Install) managing external and internal resources to insure each customer order is installed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Collaborate with Business Development, Product, and Product Development to support prospects and customer solutions with complex deployments.
- Partner with Business Development to manage and grow each Enterprise Account where possible.
- Attend weekly calls/meetings for new openings, current projects, Q&A on features/functionality questions
- Provide escalation path for site issues/concerns as needed. This may include support issues, billing questions, equipment/warranty questions, etc.
- Provide reports as requested to include case statistics, support statistics, user access, etc.
- Liaison with business development concerning enterprise account challenges, opportunities, corporate structure changes, initiatives.
- Conduct business review as requested. Provide agenda, deck, call orchestration
- Work with enterprise account vendors as needed for escalations, issues, new feature pilots/testing.
- Process add on orders as needed for enterprise gateway only customers to include change of ownership, change of service, additional equipment, replacement equipment, configuration changes.
- Provide lead information to BD on upcoming new openings, change of ownerships, etc. where full acquiring opportunities exist.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and the ability to work in challenging environments.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and the ability to target messages to the right levels of an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Technology fields.
- Account Management experience with Fortune 500 customers.
- Minimum of 5 years’ payments experience is desired or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of Payment industry.
- Strong understanding of hardware platforms and configuration methods.
- Experience in hardware deployment and logistics.
We are looking for individuals that are extremely self-sufficient, available to work flexible hours, & hold themselves to the highest standards of professionalism. We will be evaluating candidates based on how they interview, prior experiences, functional knowledge, and references.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.