Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
We are seeking a full-time Project Manager to join an internal team of leaders in the Payments industry. This Project Manager will be responsible for managing, planning, and coordinating the implementation, deployment, and support of various customer facing projects.
- PM is accountable for managing all aspects of projects assigned to ensure that all company departments are prepared to support the client deployment schedule.
- Acts as primary contact from contract signing until several months of successful post-implementation service for hardware deployments.
- Manages multiple projects simultaneously. Prepares project plans to include project definition, scope, resources and schedule. Prioritizes projects and tasks to achieve department and Company objectives.
- Demonstrates leadership skills and the ability to work in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and the ability to target messages to the right level of detail within the organization.
- Provides accurate, complete, and timely status reports to management.
- Provides accurate, complete, and timely status reports to customers.
- Maintains and utilizes Project Portfolio Management system.
- Manages projects through all phases of the project management cycle; planning, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and post implementation phases.
- Monitors project performance and identifies areas where new/improved plans can improve the quality of existing services as well as recommend means for improvement, including procedural steps, increased training, and enhanced documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Information Technology fields.
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience or related experience.
- Knowledge of Project Portfolio Management systems.
- Knowledge of computer software systems including word processing, spreadsheets, MS Project and MS Access or other databases.
- Ability to provide professional and interpersonal communication when interacting with others.
- Must be able to multi-task effectively.
- Ability to communicate effectively with extremely technical resources and those with a non-technical, business background.
We are looking for individuals that are extremely self-sufficient, available to work flexible hours, & hold themselves to the highest standards of professionalism. We will be evaluating candidates based on how they interview, prior experiences, functional knowledge, and references.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.