- RN currently licensed to practice in Arizona.
- Experience working with individuals with a developmental disability preferred but not required.
- Must obtain certification in ACLS and PALS within 6 months of hire and maintain certification thereafter.
- Must be certified in CPR
403B Retirement plan
- $ for $ up to 4%
- 3 year vesting
Employee Assistance Plan: Confidential/ Free of Charge
- Undergraduate and graduate studies (job related)
- Provides assistance to those professional personnel who must meet certain requirements for licensure
Sick Leave- Based on scheduled hours
Hacienda HealthCare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.