- High School diploma or GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- Strong writing skills a must;
- One year of job-related experience preferably in outreach activities;
- Proven ability to multitask efficiently and able to navigate multiple online platforms and databases;
- MS Office, Word and Excel proficiency a must;
- Must have professional, client-centered demeanor with an ability to operate in a fast paced environment;
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus; and
- We seek talented, dedicated individuals from all walks of life who possess a strong commitment to this mission. Relevant personal experience is a plus.
Travel Requirements – May require travel to our Harlem office for trainings and/or meetings. Will require travel to meet clients in their communities throughout New York City.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.