Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
Shift4 Payments LLC provides point of sale payment technology and electronic transaction processing services to merchants nationwide. Sales are made through our network of internal and external sales partners, POS dealers, community banks or associations. The basic function of this position is to provide deployment services relating to credit card equipment, peripherals and supplies along with performing the shipping and receiving functions for the company.
- Configure, image and customize POS equipment.
- Program, test, package and ship credit card equipment, POS equipment, peripherals and supplies.
- Fulfill daily order supplies and equipment, receive incoming supplies and maintain inventory.
- Must be able to work independently in fast paced department and keep to tight deadlines even when under pressure.
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner. Ability to solve practical problems and ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all processes, procedures and information that affect / impact the department and company as a whole.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- High School diploma / GED required.
- Any Certification is beneficial. (A+, Net +, security +, Microsoft certifications, etc.)
- Position requires frequent lifting of boxes of 10 -20 lbs from floor to desk to shoulder height, occasional lifting up to 30 lbs from floor to desk to shoulder height, and on occasion lifting up to 50lbs.
- Credit card experience in the acquiring or issuing industries preferred.
- Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, Access, and Windows based programs including e-mail.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed for support, training and/or conversions.
- Utilize effective time management skills, work effectively under pressure and set personal deadlines, while working with limited supervision.
- Ability to load and unload product shipments, wrap pallets and operation of hand trucks and pallet jacks.
- Testing, cleaning and sorting of products for repurpose and RMA to vendors.
- Meet acceptable attendance and performance standards.
- Meet satisfactory job performance in current position with no probation in the last 90 days.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.