AGY is a world leader in supplying high performance materials in the form of glass fiber yarns and reinforcements. Our glass fiber material is used in a broad range of markets, including Automotive, Construction, Defense, Electronics, Aerospace, Marine and Recreation. AGY has offices in Lyon, France and world headquarters is in Aiken, South Carolina.
- Performs mechanical maintenance and preventive maintenance on any plant equipment, facility, and or process.
- Completes projects with little or not supervision.
- Skilled in use of all shop tools & equipment.
- Leads, assists, trains, assigned teammates.
- Installs maintains, repairs & modifies plant equipment, facility &/or process improvements.
- Performs any type of electric arc & acetylene welding & cutting assignments.
- Operates shop tools & equipment for fabrication of or reworking of parts & any other tools.
- Diagnoses & corrects equipment/process problems.
- Completes required records & reports.