Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
A POS Software Specialist is expected to work with our clients by promoting the highest level of service and professionalism. We work with a wide array of clients who rely on this quality of service and dedication. Shift4 Payments employees are expected to project a positive company image and experience through phone interaction. You will support interactions with customers through multiple channels such as email, ticket systems, and chat systems. Our team members are expected to acquire an in depth understanding of the entire merchant processing industry as well as their role within the organization. This position is working with one of our Harbortouch product Echo POS Software.
- Familiarizing our customers with the basic features of our Point of Sale Systems
- Email and phone correspondence with our customers and sales force
- Acquiring a strong knowledge of POS software
- Reviewing documentation with customers to ensure accuracy of their POS equipment order
- Interpreting a customer’s inventory or menu data to an effective POS layout
- Providing in depth training on day to day usage of POS software
- 2+ years of computer technology experience
- Technical troubleshooting experience preferred
- Experience working with POS equipment, registers, and touch screen devices preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Knowledge of customer service core principles and practices
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Bi-Lingual is a plus, but not required
- Basic knowledge of Google tools (Sheets, Docs)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Complete and submit documentation, new paperwork, and reports in a timely manner
- Enthusiasm to grow within the company
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.