Shift4 Payments is the leader in secure payment processing solutions. The company’s groundbreaking technologies help power the top software providers in numerous verticals, including hospitality, retail, F&B, e-commerce, lodging, gaming, and many more. Shift4’s family of software brands includes Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager, POSitouch, and Future POS — with additional integrations to 300+ POS/PMS systems across every industry. With an expansive global footprint that includes eight offices across the U.S. and Europe and over 8,000 sales partners, the company securely processes more than a billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year. For additional information, visit www.shift4.com.
The Payroll Coordinator handles payroll related functions including processing payroll, maintaining employee data, handling payroll questions and reporting.
- Entering, verifying and maintaining employee data, computing wages, and ensuring that employees receive timely and accurate payment of wages.
- Entering new hires and employee changes of statutory and voluntary deductions in the payroll system.
- Processing of manual checks such as terminations and discrepancies.
- Prepare and process hourly and salaried bi-weekly payrolls.
- Prepare and process garnishments
- Calculate new hire pay, termination pay, and any required adjustments to normal pay.
- Processing stop payments, direct deposit reversals or adjustments of pay.
- Calculate bonuses as requested.
- Knowledge of wage and hour laws.
- Assist with preparation of summary payroll reports and other monthly reports as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree, Associates degree or equivalent preferred in accounting or related field.
- Up to five years of related work experience with comparable scope and responsibility
- Excellent listening, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with proficient attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and ADP.
Shift4 Payments provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.