To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must work with other Caregivers towards overall resident care.
- Complete 12 hours of continued education courses annually provided through community in-services.
- Must be fluent in English and have the ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating procedures, policies and employee manuals. Ability to write reports and correspondence.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations.
- Ethics Works with integrity; Upholds organizational values.
- Dependability Follows instructions, responds to management direction; results oriented and committed to achieving objectives and tasks as required.
- Teamwork and Collaboration Exhibits objectivity and openness to others views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Communicates effectively.
- Professionalism Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration; Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Organizational Support Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports organizations goals and values.
- Quality Management Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Business Acumen Understands business implications of decisions; Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals and profitability.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to sit, stand and walk regularly, occasionally lift and/or move up to100 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.