*** THIS POSITION IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $750 SIGN-ON BONUS! ***
Messiah Lifeways is looking for a new team member who will bring their skills, experience, and enthusiasm to the important role of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in our Asper neighborhood. We offer exceptional benefits and value a collaborative, purpose-driven workplace. If you meet the requirements below and are passionate about enhancing the lives of older adults, we want to hear from you!
Certified Nursing Assistants are critical members of our clinical teams. CNAs perform various resident care activities, including basic hygiene tasks, and are responsible for the personal care and comfort of residents. Additional tasks may include:
- Communicates and acts as liaison between team members and Clinical Manager or Supervisor
- Assists with treatments and therapies under direction of licensed personnel and according to departmental policy
- Serves and assists residents with nourishment and feeding
- Transfers residents from bed to chair, etc., with personnel or mechanical assistance
- Prepares and/or transports residents to and from on campus activities, physician visits, therapy, beauty shop, or other facilities as directed
- Observes residents and charts and/or documents physical conditions, attitudes, and appetites. Reports changes or unusual findings to Staff Nurses.
- Must have received Nursing Assistant training and maintain current registration on the Nurse Aide Registry
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
We offer competitive benefits, growth opportunities, and shift differentials! In order to be considered, please complete the online application by clicking “Apply” below.
Messiah Lifeways is an award-winning non-profit organization that provides a network of services for adults 55 and better in the Central Pennsylvania region. Learn more at MessiahLifeways.org.