Internal Title: Partnership Development Executive FLSA Status: Exempt
External/Client-Facing Title: Vice President, Partnership Development Supervisory: No
Reports To: Chief Relationship Officer
Department: EMS Marketing
Location: Remote / Boca Raton, FL / Hoboken, NJ / Lenexa, KS
EducationDynamics (or EDDY) is a marketing and enrollment management services and technology company dedicated to connecting students with the right school for them. We are higher education experts and full-funnel marketers who live and breathe data, optimization, and results.
As a Partnership Development Executive (client-facing title, Vice President, Partnership Development) you will be responsible for identifying, prioritizing, and targeting prospective new business opportunities. This critical role will be responsible for developing comprehensive partnership plans and sales strategy to include identifying and calling on prospects and key decision makers within targeted accounts. The Business Development Executive will work with the new business team to present the company’s services, respond to Request for Proposals (RFPs) and close new business, primarily within in the community college, non-credit and bootcamp marketplace. Candidates must have a background in higher education. Emphasis for this role will be on community colleges.
At EDDY, we are looking for passionate employees with high expectations for themselves and their partners. We offer a flexible and collaborative team environment designed to be both challenging and rewarding.
- Develop relationships with key targeted customers to generate new business opportunities
- Work with the new business team on the pitch and strategy development
- Spearhead business development initiatives that are consistent with the company’s overall strategy
- Understand company capabilities, resources and strengths and collaborate with internal team members to develop and sell solutions that address partner/client objectives
- Leverage strong negotiation skills and the ability to effectively influence others at all levels in the organization to increase book of business
- Understand competitors and overall market for services, providing analysis and insights on where to position EDDY within the market
- Responsible for meeting new bookings targets in assigned vertical market.
- Utilizes organizationally directed strategic sales process methodology.
- Works collaboratively with management and fellow team members to identify and create appropriate sales and business strategies to close new business.