An unwavering pursuit of health. This is what we stand for.
If these words resonate with you, then explore job opportunities with us.
CellNetix Pathology and Laboratories is a dynamic, rapidly growing physician- and employee-owned pathology practice and lab headquartered in Seattle, Washington with locations throughout the state. Driven by impeccable attention to detail, we're resolute in meeting the exceedingly high standards of quality we set for our laboratory, our customer service, our business and ourselves.
It is our Vision to rethink, redefine and reset the standard of care for pathology groups and laboratories in the country.
The purpose of the Lab Assistant - Flow Cytometry is to provide general assistance to technologists and pathologists to ensure smooth work flow within the flow cytometry departments. The duties associated with this position encompass a wide range of tasks dependent on current departmental needs, test volumes and workflows. This position requires flexible hours. The Lab Assistant must adhere to HIPAA standards. Due to various environmental hazards presented in the workplace such as formalin, communicable disease, fresh human tissue, etc., employees must also adhere to strict Standard Operating Procedures and Personal Protective Equipment requirements.
A Lab Assistant - Flow Cytometry will perform the following duties or groups of duties depending on the needs of department:
- Perform intake, accessioning and data entry
- Prepare specimens for flow cytometry testing
- Prepare peripheral blood and bone marrow slides for pathologists
- Run specimens on the flow cytometer
- Perform daily and monthly maintenance of the flow cytometers and other lab equipment
- Make solutions
- Order and maintain departmental supplies, track inventory
- Responsible for the proper handling and disposal of all bio-hazardous materials and chemically hazardous materials including the neutralization or recycling of chemicals before disposal or reuse.
- Compile paperwork and patient history information on incoming Flow cases
- Aliquot transport media into tubes for Flow specimens
- Other duties as assigned
CellNetix offers a robust comprehensive benefits plan. Some of the most popular benefits include:
- Company paid healthcare plan options.
- Generous 401K company match up to 4%.
- Starting paid time off up to 15 days/year plus 8 paid holidays.
- Life and disability insurance.
- Fully subsidized ORCA card and free parking at most sites.
- Our most recent addition includes Norton LifeLock Identity Protection at no employee cost.
IMPORTANT NOTICE As a healthcare organization we are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment. We require a criminal history background check and drug test for all final candidates. Additionally, CellNetix has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy.