Title: Digital Media Strategist
Reports To: Director, Digital Media
Department: EMS Marketing
Location: Remote / Atlanta, GA / Boca Raton, FL / Hoboken, NJ / Lenexa, KS
EducationDynamics is a marketing and enrollment management services and technology company dedicated to connecting students with the right school for them. We are higher education experts and full-funnel marketers who live and breathe data, optimization, and results.
As a Digital Media Strategist, you will be responsible for the performance and growth of pay per click (PPC), paid social, and retargeting/display campaigns for our partner schools. Candidates must show a well-rounded digital marketing background. Emphasis for this role will be on paid media buying and planning to drive qualified conversions.
At EDDY, we are looking for passionate employees and savvy marketers with high expectations for themselves and their clients. We offer a flexible and collaborative team environment designed to be both challenging and rewarding.
- Develop, execute and manage digital marketing strategies to drive traffic and conversions on websites and landing pages
- Optimize performance to client goals through a digital media mix comprised of PPC/paid search, paid social, retargeting, and display media campaigns
- Work closely with Account Management and Digital Media leadership to conceptualize, execute, and report on campaign strategy and effectiveness
- Frequent, in-depth data analysis to spot trends/shifts in the landscape and opportunities to improve performance and ROI
- Test the performance of ad creative, landing page design, beta opportunities, new vendors and other campaign elements to improve results
- Identify and present new opportunities/areas of growth to clients that will improve their digital media ROI
- Manage relationships with multiple vendors, working closely to optimize budget and performance
- Participate in client calls to discuss account performance, interpretation of data, and actionable plans based on findings
- Collaborate cross-channel with other teams to provide client with a holistic view of their digital footprint and better understanding of how each channel interacts with each other